***BANK HOLIDAY SPECIAL PRICE **
Déesse, the market leaders in LED technology have pioneered a new enhanced LED phototherapy mask for the professional market. Designed to provide superior performance, flexibility and prolonged usage within the professional spa, medispa or clinical environment the Déesse PRO uses low-level light therapy (LLLT) to expose the skin to 4 wavelengths of light, delivered at a safe therapeutic dose, to stimulate a natural cellular response across 6 Treatment modes.
This new and enhanced LED phototherapy mask allows the application of professional grade treatments in the comfort of your own home. Designed to provide superior performance, flexibility and prolonged usage, the Déesse PRO uses low-level light therapy (LLLT) to expose the skin to 4 wavelengths of light, delivered at a safe therapeutic dose, to stimulate a natural cellular response across 6 Treatment modes. With frequent use, the skin is left plumped, firm and visibly clear of blemishes and damage. Designed to fit over the contours of the entire face, this lightweight, portable and easy to use device is an essential tool for radiant, glowing skin. Not recommended during pregnancy.
What’s in the box:
1 x Deesse LED Pro Mask
1 x Headstrap
1 x Professional use control box
1 x Power cord & Multi Country adaptor
1 x User Manual
1 x Protective eyewear
1 year manufacturers warranty (Subject to registration)
- Mode 1: Single wave Red Light Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, boosts collagen in the skin.
- Mode 2: Single wave Blue Light Assist in killing bacteria that causes acne.
- Mode 3: Single wave Green Light Helps alleviate pigmentation.
- Mode 4: Red Light, Blue Light, and Near Infrared Post Procedure Healing.
- Mode 5: Blue Light & Green Light Calms the skin.
- Mode 6: Red Light – Supercharged Anti-Aging Express (recommended session 10 minutes).
Not suitable for pregnancy,
Do not use whilst being treated or recovering from Cancer.
Do not use if you suffer from epilepsy or light associated hypersensitivity.
Do not look directly at the bulbs when in use.