NeoGenesis UK is now available at Medifine Aesthetics
NeoGenesis products help the skin rebalance and heal itself naturally, promoting skin that looks and feels more youthful through our patented “Next Generation” stem cell technology. The science behind the products enables them to harvest an array of molecules from multiple stem cell types. These molecules are the same molecules the skin produces in greater abundance when it is young and healthy, and when applied to aged, damaged skin return the skin to a healthier, more youthful state.
These molecules are packaged in, and protected by exosomes. Exosomes are naturally produced by the stem cell to carry these molecules to the areas of the skin that need them most. Exosomes house their own intelligence and are superior to liposomes for several reasons that are outlined in our Product Science section.
The combination of the molecules and the exosome delivery system make our products the most natural products on the market. These molecules are complimented by a host of other ingredients that your skin needs to nourish itself for rebalanced skin, scientifically known as “Homeostasis Restoration”.
Why Adult Stem Cell Technology
When a person’s tissue is damaged by disease or trauma, or simply by the aging process, several types of stem cells in and around the affected area are activated and release a multitude of molecules (SRM, stem cell released molecules) that act as building blocks, and messengers communicating with the surrounding cells. The building block molecules, such as different types of collagen, provide the elements needed to rebuild the skin, and the messenger molecules instruct the surrounding cells to begin the repair and regeneration process. SRM from two or more stem cell types, composing the building block and messenger molecules, have been designated as S²RM®.
S²RM® technology centers on the identification, stimulation, and culture of the appropriate adult human stem cell types, and the collection of the molecules that they release. Our formulas use the S²RM® to provide ingredients that mimic and enhance your body’s own natural stem cell function. The molecules are packaged in exosomes, which are naturally produced nanoparticles that protect the molecules. The exosomes, which provide carrier and penetration qualities superior to that of liposomes, are then released from the cells so they pass through the skin barriers to directly target the damaged tissue.
Products in the Range
Currently the following S²RM®-based product formulations on the market:
Cleansers / Serums / Mask
Enzyme Crème Mask
Hair, Lash & Brow
Hair Thickening Serum
Plant Stem Cells vs. Human Stem Cells
One type of stem cell that is currently being promoted in skin care products is plant based stem cell. This comes from the idea that because a plant uses its own stem cells to repair itself or to survive harsh climates, that somehow these benefits can be passed on to human skin.
How a plant sustains itself in nature is totally unrelated to how human skin functions. Plant stem cells, such as those derived from apples and melons cannot stimulate stem cells in human skin. However, because they are derived from plants and go through a lengthy purification process, they are likely to have beneficial antioxidant properties.
As for human stem cells, NeoGenesis uses only adult stem cells from properly certified suppliers. Adult stem cells are supported by the Catholic Church and many other leading organizations. Adult stem cells are responsible for the healing and regeneration of tissue.
Modern science now knows that multiple stem cell types release distinct pools of stem cell released molecules (SRM) that act together synergistically to improve the health, look and feel of the skin. This is a very natural process and it is these molecules that begin the processes that maintain and heal the skin.
The NeoGenesis Difference
There are multiple skin care lines claiming to have human stem cell technology. Some are what you can refer to as older discoveries. But just as cell phone technology has improved dramatically from the early 2000’s to today, Neogenesis’ Next Generation Science is built on the shoulders of these earlier discoveries. Our breakthrough is a more comprehensive, efficient, and natural alternative.
NeoGenesis has a unique approach to processing the adult stem cells which mimic Mother Nature and enhance the natural stem cell process in the body. It is a lengthy but necessary process to produce the most natural and effective products. NeoGenesis distinct features that set us apart in human stem cell technology include:
- Patented S²RM® Technology uses the molecules released by multiple stem cell types to naturally deliver to the cells what we lose over time.
- Allowing the stem cells to fully process the proteins and other molecules. What this means is that the stem cells are never rushed or forced to produce more than what is natural. They are given the perfect environment to naturally go through the process they need.
- Because these molecules exist in a 3 dimensional state, if they aren’t allowed to fully process they won’t contain the amino acid sequence necessary to fold properly. Without this important step, they cannot be packaged into exosomes, which are Mother Nature’s most efficient and intelligent delivery system.
- NeoGenesis skin and hair care products put back into the body what was there when it was young. This helps the skin and hair return back to “homeostatic renormalization”, meaning the proteins, tissue and cells are getting back to a state of normalcy.
- All of the NeoGenesis products are organic and natural. There are no contraindications for any NeoGenesis products
- In contrast, there are skin care lines that employ a less expensive, faster process in making their products that often uses one or more of the following techniques in their stem cell based products. This may include:
Using only one stem cell type which is not what happens in nature. This is a less complete and less effective process and only partially effective, at best.
- Using a harsh chemical extraction technique to rush the process. This can damage and deform the proteins. If they are not allowed to fully form, they do not have the proper amino acid sequence and they will not fold correctly.
- Without folding properly, the proteins won’t be packaged into their natural exosomes for delivery and communication with the cells. The end result of inhibiting the natural process is less effective, incomplete molecules that lack an intelligent delivery system.
- Without an intelligent delivery system, cells are not able to communicate and be nourished and fed what they need to return to a younger state.
The NeoGenesis Solution
NeoGenesis provides safe and effective products to cover a wide range of skin conditions, from beauty and appearance goals to healing chronic and traumatized skin. Each of our Oncology approved products contains the patented S²RM® in varying amounts to nourish and heal the skin.
To order please contact the clinic on 01132253938 or email firstname.lastname@example.org