0.5 oz/15 ml | All Skin Types, All Ages
AnteAGE® Eye is a powerful, yet gentle solution designed to target the signs of ageing in the delicate eye area.
Powered by Stem Cell Cytokines, this silky, rapidly penetrating formula will help to improve the appearance of lines/wrinkles, puffiness, and under-eye darkness. Loaded with potent antioxidants to defend the eye tissue from free radicals, peptides that firm and tighten the skin, a retinol-analog to stimulate collagen, brightening agents to soften hyperpigmentation, and skin barrier lipids to support tissue integrity and deeply hydrate while minimizing creepiness.
Utilizing novel nano-technology, these highly concentrated actives will provide a targeted action against the visible signs of ageing, with measurable results in a short period of time
- Gentle yet effective serum for the delicate eye area
- Deeply hydrates and softens the skin
- Targets lines, puffiness and dark circles
- For all skin types
- Acetyl Glucosamine – A stable form of Glucosamine with greater bioavailability. Proven to increase hydration levels, normalize epidermal desquamation, and reduce hyperpigmentation in skin.
- Niacinamide – Well-researched benefits include an increase in epidermal ceramide and fatty acids, reduction of trans-epidermal water loss, reduction of hyperpigmentation, supporting collagen synthesis and decreasing inflammation.
- Pomegranate Sterols – Sterol rich fraction of pomegranate seed oil, high in Conjugated Linoleic Acid. Deeply moisturizes the skin, supports barrier function, soothes and calms redness, and prevents trans-epidermal water loss
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – A stable, lipid-soluble, and highly bioavailable form of Vitamin C that acts as a potent antioxidant, increases collagen production, and reduces unwanted pigmentation
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate – A low molecular weight, synthetic tripeptide that mimics the action of Waglerin-1 protein.
Inhibits muscle contraction synapse firing, working to smooth the appearance of expression lines, and soften the surface of the skin.
- Bakuchiol – A novel, plant-derived, retinoid-like molecule that activates retinol binding and metabolizing genes, without the common retinoid irritation; stimulates collagen production; anti-oxidant; anti-inflammatory; anti-microbial.
- Caffeine/Coffee Seed Extract – A liposomal preparation of caffeine and theobromine that has a lipolytic and draining action, reducing puffiness, dark circles and tightening of the eye area.
- Arabian Jasmine & Hawthorne Extract – Botanicals rich in flavonoids and glycosides that help to reduce permeability of blood vessels and capillaries, reducing the appearance of dark circles while helping to lift heavy eye hooding; anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and collagen stimulating.
- Chia Seed Oil – A highly enriched lipid fraction of chia seeds, standardized to contain a high concentration of Linoleic and Alpha Linolenic free fatty acids; deeply moisturizes, supports the skin barrier, protects against blue light, and acts as an antioxidant.
- Glucosyl Ceramide/ Cholesterol/Phospholipids – A physiologically balanced blend of the 3 key skin barrier lipids – ceramides, cholesterol, and
fatty acids. Supports skin barrier integrity, deeply moisturizes, prevents TEWL, normalizes skin desquamation, and is anti-inflammatory
- Tocopherol – A blend of sunflower derived Vitamin E mixed tocopherols that are the most prevalent, lipid soluble antioxidants in the skin. Prevents lipid peroxidation, supports skin barrier function, supports wound healing, and deeply moisturizes the skin.
- NMF Blend – A concentrated blend of lactate, PCA, and free amino acids that make up the skin’s natural moisturizing factors (NMF), keeping the skin hydrated and well equipped to maintain healthy physiological processes