***To place an order please contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01132253938***
A NEW category of 100% mineral-active sun protection in a tone-adapting compact that provides a hint of color. You no longer have to make the impossible choice between efficacy and elegance when choosing a mineral sunscreen.
Helps prevents sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
sunbetter® Advanced Mineral Protection delivers:
- Broad spectrum protection in a tone-adapting compact that provides a hint of color.
- An extraordinary level of performance: UVA (aging) & UVB (burning), blue light and infrared radiation.
- 100% mineral actives.
- Water-resistant (80 minutes).
- Unique and user friendly formats.
- Optimizes patient experience for enhanced compliance and convenience.
100% of patients using sunbetter® agree*
- Skin felt soft and silky.
- Skin looked smoother and more even overall.
- Unique and user friendly formats.
- The products provided protection in an easy to apply format.
96% of patients using sunbetter® agree pores were less visible after application*
*Subject satisfaction study conducted with sunbetter Tone Smart SPF 68 Compact (N=25). (SPF 50 for EU standards)
- To open, twist the compact and pull up on the lid. Grab the sponge and lift up on the tray to reveal the product.
- Apply gentle pressure while applying the product to the face, neck and décolleté and blend.
- To achieve the skin-perfecting coverage, use sponge to blend in the remaining product.
- Make sure the entire surface of your skin is covered by product for optimal protection.
- You may reapply layers and blend, for additional coverage.
- For storage, flip the tray and place the sponge on top to separate it from the product. Close the lid and twist the compact.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Titanium Dioxide 8.4%, Zinc Oxide 10.0%
1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Alumina, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Bisabolol, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cerium Oxide, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexyldecanol, Himanthalia Elongata Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Laureth-25, Laureth-3, Mica, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ozokerite, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Plankton Extract, Polyethylene, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Silica, Simethicone, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Water, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.