At home solutions while clinics are closed
We are still unsure when Aetshetic clinics will be allowed to re-open. The hope was 4th July, however with the recent government guidelines stating beauty is unable to re-open on this date, there is still confusion as to whether this includes Aesthetics or not. While we wait to update you on this, we thought we would do a feature on at home solutions to your favourite in clinic treatments to help keep you going.
Anti-Wrinkle Injections – Retinol
While retinol will not give you that immediate smooth look; it will reduce fine lines and wrinkles over time by increasing the production of collagen. In addition, to making new collagen, retinol also works by neutralizing free radicals in the skin that may be causing collagen damage.
You may also see improvements in:
- skin texture
- hydration levels
- skin tone
- age spots
- overall pigmentation
Truth Treatment Retinol 1% Gel – £72.00 – £125.50
A weekly skin refining treatment that corrects damage for even sensitive, intolerant skin types.
This safe yet intensive skin refiner provides skin with the proven skin-regenerating benefits of retinol in an effective, non-irritating formula. Resurfacing 1% Retinol Light’s potent blend of healing Vitamin C and exfoliating Retinol (Vitamin A) regenerate skin, shedding dead and dulling skin cells to fade discoloration and uneven skin tone, reduce blemishes, smooth lines and refine scars.
How to purchase – click HERE
SkinBetter Science Intensive AlphaRet Overnight Cream – £110.00 – £166.00
A more intensive concentration of glycolic acid to enhance re-texturization. A retinoid and 18% glycolic acid combo rejuvenate the skin through exfoliation
Improving the appearance of lines, wrinkles, uneven tone and texture.
- AlphaRet is the latest innovation in retinoid renewal delivering remarkable results, with little-to-no irritation compared to other retinoids and retinol-based products.
- A retinoid and 18% glycolic acid combo rejuvenate the skin through exfoliation
- Free radical damage is decreased and repaired with multiple antioxidants
- Provides moisture to help counteract dryness associated with traditional retinol-based products.
- A potent blend of antioxidants helps provide protection against free radical damage.
How to purchase – contact the clinic on 01132253938 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquiry about purchasing
Resurfacing Treatments – Home Peel Products
While the percentage of acid content you can safely perform at home will be less of that offered in in clinic treatments; there are some great options for at home swaps.
Julia Hunter Maximal Strength Peel – Price on application
This is around a 10% combination of L-Lactic, Malic and Mandelic Acid to provide a potent at home treatment. We recommend using this product 1-2 times a week to achieve that resurfacing glow that you would get from your monthly in-clinic treatments.
How to purchase – contact the clinic directly on 01132253938 or email email@example.com to find out more.
LED light treatments – LED Home Device
This type of treatment uses clinically-tested wavelengths of LED lights that don’t contain harmful UV rays that you’d get from sitting in the sun. The benefit? A boost in collagen production. You can achieve this at home with an at home LED device.
LightStim For Wrinkles – £249.00
LightStim designs high-quality, easy-to-use, at-home devices that combine therapeutic light energy with patented technology to address your patient’s skin from within.
- 72 LED’s in 4 distinct wavelengths.
- Same technology, wavelengths and benefits as the Professional Anti-Ageing Light
- Ergonomically designed handle for the home user
- FDA Cleared for the treatment of wrinkles on the entire face
- Packaged in a point-of-purchase box ideal for display
- Multiple colours available
How to purchase – click HERE
Skin Tightening Treatments – Firming Serum
Be under no illustration, that firming serums will provide the same effect as skin tightening treatments. These serums are not a replacement but may provide an at home solution that can help stave off sagging before it becomes too severe.
ZO Firiming Serum – price on application
An anti-aging breakthrough in skin structure + shape. This mild, lightweight and tolerable formulation is indicated for all skin types and sensitive skin areas to reinforce skin health and hydrate to support the visible improvement in skin elasticity and firmness.
- Visibly tightens and firms the skin
- Improves the appearance of sagging and skin laxity
- Helps define facial contours
- Supports healthy skin structure and the skin’s natural renewal process
- Defends against free radical damage
Dermal Contour Pressed Serum is the first pressed serum formulated with a blend of three proprietary glycosaminoglycan analogs including DSA, CSA, and patented HSA to help tighten sagging skin. This multipurpose serum helps restore firmness, elasticity, and volume while reinforcing the skin’s youthful contours, decreasing the appearance of wrinkles, and addressing mature or photo-aged skin concerns.
- Helps restore firmness, volume, and elasticity while reinforcing the skin’s youthful contours.
- Decreases the appearance of coarse wrinkles.
- Promotes skin health by improving the appearance of mature, photo-aged, and dehydrated skin
How to purchase – contact the clinic directly on 01132253938 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
OR use your own at home skin tightening device
NEWA | Radio Frequency Facial Device- price on application
NEWA uses the latest radiofrequency technology to stimulate the production of collagen, promote healthy skin activity and renewal.
- Firmer skin
- Reduced lines and wrinkles
- Radiant complexion
How to purchase – contact the clinic on 01132253938 or email email@example.com